Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2006

7 Points

1)Twas once - perhaps year one of our blessed Lord -
Drunk without wine, the Sybil thus deplored;-
"How wrong things go!
Decay! Decay! Ne'er sank the world so low!
Great Rome has turned harlot and harlot-stew,
Rome's Caesar a beast; and God has turned - Jew! ".[Nietzsche,TSZ}

2)The Eight Salvations (A Revaluation)
Blessed are the abundant in spirit, for they shall be true to the earth,
Blessed are the cheerful, for they are their own comfort,
Blessed are the noble, for they shall conquer the earth,
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst after rankordering, they shall enforce it,
Blessed are they who are without pity, and are only merciful amongst equals,
Blessed are they with scars in their heart from fighting against Nihilism,
Blessed are they who choose war and enter into the innocence of becoming,
Blessed are the victorious, for theirs is the glory of the body and the earth.
[freely adapted from J.Rogiers,'The Bible'/Sermon on the Mount]


3)Towards New Seas.

That way is my WILL; I trust
In my mind and in my grip.
Without plan, into the vast
Open sea I head my ship.

All is shining, new and newer,
Upon space and time sleepeth noon;
Only YOUR eye - monstrously,
Stares at me, Infinity ![Nietzsche]

4)"What are the general rules governing the breeding of animals when it comes specifically to improving the stock?
i) An ideal specimen is selected first of all to establish what the selection process is aimimg at, and also to give individual breeders a sort of inner compass to point their efforts in the right direction ...
ii) The best animals are paired with the best ...
iii) Animals are selected according to their pedigree.
iv) The qualities and yield of every animal considered for breeding are evaluated ...
v) The attributes of the offspring are carefully tested, because to some extent this provides a way of establishing whether the first four steps have been taken correctly ..."[W.Darre 1930]


5)The Tree Speaks
Too lonely have I grown, too high
-I wait: and yet for what wait I ?
Of the clouds, too near, I bear the yoke;
I wait upon the lightning-stroke.[Nietzsche]

6) "I would give a 100,000 marks all at once if I were as well-bred as Nietzsche; he is always the aristocrat, always dignified. Such deportment is of the utmost value to anyone".[Wagner to Elisabeth Nietzsche, 1874]


7) Of Old and New Tables (19)

I draw around me circles and holy boundaries.

Ever fewer mount with me ever higher mountains.

I build a mountain chain out of ever holier mountains.But whatever ye mount with me, O my brethren, see to it that no PARASITE mount with you!Parasite - that is a worm, a creeping, bent one, that wisheth to fatten upon your hidden sores and wounds.

And THIS is its art, that it findeth out ascending souls, where they are weary.
In your sorrow and bad mood, in your tender shame, he buildeth his loathsome nest.

Wherever the strong is weak, and the Noble much-too-mild - there he buildeth his loathsome nest.
The parasite dwelleth where the great one hath small hidden wounds.

No comments: