Search This Blog

Friday 27 January 2006

Racial Order of Rank

Philosophically though, and speaking as a Nietzschean, Race cannot be other than both a Perspective, and a Nexus of Will To Power; i.e., in asserting myself in 'Absolute Affirmation', I am also asserting my Race; - my stock itself must occupy a place in the Order of Rank', so that even the most mediocre member of my kin is precious to me, as it is from this stock that I have evolved, and it therefore is a part of my Destiny: I 'Love my Fate' (amor fati). Therefore I must hate Race-Mixing like the Devil and treat all alien Races as the enemy. Such an outlook is also necessary to the continuing conflict which maintains the fitness of the human races. I agree that there is a problem there; how do I treat those members of my Race who have practised or preached Race-Mixing etc.,?The answer to my eyes is similar to that of Earl Turner; - such creatures are criminals, Race Traitors, and should be dealt with accordingly (treason should always enjoy the death penalty).

The question is also raised; do we envisage a multi-racial Empire with various Alien Races occupying descending segregated strata below the White [Aryan Domination], or do we imagine autarkic White Nations with our own separated folk arranged in a strata of classes below an eugenicised Aryan aristocracy [Parallel Nations]?For if we hold to the necessary idea of Order of Rank, then we must accept class and/or caste. Belief systems (e.g., The Eternal Return) can easily legitimise this Racial Order of Rank, just as the liberal hegemony at present tries to discredit it. I think, though, that 'nature' is on the side of racial stratification, and that the natural world baulks at the sight of half-breeds strutting around the stage as 'masters' (rather puppets of the engineers of the multi-racial lie) as they are beginning to do today. Such a sight raises us to a rage, and suggests that the world must be under Aryan domination by way of natural right.

No comments: