Search This Blog

Thursday 20 April 2006

'Higher Types' occur in all Races, that must be accepted (even if the term 'Higher Type' may seem absurd when applied to some Races, but that is down to the natural perspective of universal racism); of course, it is true that the lower the Race, the relatively lower in the overall Order of Rank will be its Higher Type.
The Higher Type of the Black cannot possibly compare to the Higher Type of the White, for example.

"Minorities" is a relative term; everyone is aware that a conservative projection makes Whites a Minority in the U.S.A. before the end of this century. Of course, in this Globalised world, Whites are a Minority anyway, and have always been so (compare populations of China, India and Africa etc.,).
When a Race lays open its homelands (where it is relatively in the majority) to hostile and fast-breeding aliens, then it is choosing the path of Racial Suicide.
"Racism" as well as being a natural affect is, in its intense form, the strategy for Race Survival; - anti-Racism is the suicide pill for the degenerating White Race administered by its enemies.

Philosophically though, and speaking as a Nietzschean, Race cannot be other than both a Perspective, and a Nexus of Will To Power; i.e., in asserting myself in 'Absolute Affirmation', I am also asserting my Race; - my stock itself must occupy a place in the Order of Rank', so that even the most mediocre member of my kin is precious to me, as it is from this stock that I have evolved, and it therefore is a part of my Destiny: I 'Love my Fate' (amor fati).
Therefore I must hate Race-Mixing like the Devil and treat all alien Races as the enemy. Such an outlook is also necessary to the continuing conflict which maintains the fitness of the human races.
I agree that there is a problem there; how do I treat those members of my Race who have practised or preached Race-Mixing etc.,?
The answer to my eyes is similar to that of Earl Turner; - such creatures are criminals, Race Traitors, and should be dealt with accordingly (teason should always enjoy the death penalty).

The question is also raised; do we envisage a multi-racial Empire with various Alien Races occupying descending segregated strata below the White [Aryan Domination], or do we imagine autarkic White Nations with our own separated folk arranged in a strata of classes below an eugenicised Aryan aristocracy [Parallel Nations]?
For if we hold to the necessary idea of Order of Rank, then we must accept class and/or caste. Belief systems (e.g., The Eternal Return) can easily legitimise this Racial Order of Rank, just as the liberal hegemony at present tries to discredit it. I think, though, that 'nature' is on the side of racial stratification, and that the natural world baulks at the sight of half-breeds strutting around the stage as 'masters' (rather puppets of the engineers of the multi-racial lie) as they are beginning to do today. Such a sight raises us to a rage, and suggests that the world must be under Aryan domination by way of natural right.

No comments: